GSP Initiative

Together we provide health & hope for children

With collective power, we can make changes to help children’s interest in health, equipped with the knowledge to stay healthy, impart tools for yoga exercise, and sharing of the pen wisdom.

Making small but mighty shifts in thinking about a healthy lifestyle with the seed education can be a tool for self-discovery, and personal growth, and a source of creativity and sustainability of life on the planet. 

GSP is run by Anatole Ngyuen and Aisha Skoufulas from Confidence Health Program A.C. out of Mexico. The program provides school teachers with powerful tools and training that assist in promoting certain healthy habits which will encourage the flowering of physical, mental, and social well-being in the next generation.

The long-term goal is to extend their current reach from 14 states to 32, making a positive impact on the lives of millions of children in Mexico and expanding overseas to help the children in the world!

Strength in Numbers

uniting for greater impact

DLFL aims to spread the word of GSP to as many as possible and help raise SGD $65,000 and above. 

Your support goes to the sustainability of the non-profit organization; its operational costs, training sessions, providing the schools with industrial blenders, and freezers to store the ingredients as well as the building of solar panels for the schools. 


Make an Impact Today Through Your Giving



SGD 500


SGD 1,000


SGD 3,000


Although successful ideas are rare, the idea that success could last challenges reality itself.  The Pen, being one idea that can’t be overturned, provides a steady bridge toward truth for those truly exhausted.  It’s the potency of potential, fully grasped, that automatically transforms kindness into a perfect world.

To us, 2024 just looks beyond bright—for us, for our families, friends, team, collaborations, for all the children of Mexico, and beyond.



Got Questions?

DLFL is primarily run by volunteers; 20% is set aside to run the organization and support its daily operations, including administrative and processing fee to manage your contributions. The remaining 80% will be sent to the beneficiaries.

Please note that all contribution made are non-refundable.

As most of the projects Diamond Love Foundation Limited support are based overseas and not registered as a local charity, your contribution is not tax deductible at this point of time. 

We do not store your credit card or debit card details. We utilize Stripe & Hitpay as our merchant facilities, therefore your payment details are stored within our merchants’ system. 

If you have further questions on this GSP Initiative that request assistance, kindly contact DLFL at +65 9151 1343.